As a facilitator, Josie is motivated by diversity and the artistic possibilities of unlikely forces coming together to create. She has successfully devised and project managed arts development and community engagement programs in diverse settings, which include museums, galleries, local government, disability and community programs.
Josie welcomes enquires from organisations to work in the following areas:
- work with museums, galleries and art centres to develop and implement strategies that foster new audiences;
- work with arts organisations to implement community engagement strategies;
- work with communities to deliver creative programs that foster sustainable outcomes;
- facilitate art workshops that engage the creative and access needs of community members;
- curate and project manage exhibitions and longer term visual arts programs